OBJECTIVES OF BUSINESS.
The objectives of a business could also be classified as economic objectives, social objectives, human objectives, and national objectives
Economic objectives: the subsequent are the most economic objectives
1) Profit earning: Business is started for earning profits and it’s the essential incentive to business pursuits. Profits are essential for the survival of business A business needs profits not just for its existence but also for expansion and diversification
2) Creating customers: A businessman can earn profits only there are enough customers to shop for and buy his goods and services so as to satisfy their needs and needs . The business must supply qualitative goods at reasonable prices So, creation and satisfaction of consumers is a crucial economic objective
3) Technological improvement: within the world of competition, everybody tries to sell its products by offering good quality products at lower prices. A business are often a successful only it creates new designs, better machines, new varieties etc. There should be an endeavour to extend productivity and reduce costs
Social objectives: consistent with Ford the first aim of the business should be service and subsidiary aim should be earning profits. The social objectives are as follows.
Business creates various sorts of utilities in goods in order that
1) Availability and provide of quality goods : The business should make sure the supply of products to internet requirements of the society. it’s the social obligation on the a part of the business to provide qualitative goods at reasonable prices
2) Fair remuneration to employees: additionally to wages and salary, an inexpensive a part of the profits should be distributed among employees by way of bonus. it’s the duty of the employer to supply hygienic working conditions to workers
3) Creation of more employment: The expansion of the business can help the society by creating more and more job opportunities, Provision of financial condition is critical service to the society
4) Co-operation with the government: Business should co-operate with the government in helping to realize the objectives of the state . they ought to pay the taxes honestly and at right time. These taxes provide revenue to the govt for spending public welfare.
5) Social Welfare : they ought to build schools, hospitals, libraries, sports bodies and research Institutions
Human objectives : Human objectives are concerned with the well-being of labour satisfaction of consumers and shareholders. The human objectives are as follows
1) Labour management cooperation citizenry :the workers help in increasing profitability and will be rewarded for movies should be looked upon their diligence The camine Social fur to the s adoption car price provide sumen owner group
2) Welfare of workers : The workers should be given physical comforts Precition and dignity of labour and conditions which can motivate the workers to offer best. Adequate provisions should be made for his or her health, safety and Social Security ,
3).development of human resources : Human resources are the foremost valuable asset of business and their development will help their development will help within the growth of the business. this will be oy training the workers and conducting workshops on skill development and attitude.
4) Labour participation: The workers should be allowed to require part in deciding process and helps them in their development
National objectives: the subsequent are the national objectives of the business
1) National priorities : Business should produce goods consistent with national priorities and interests and will minimize the wastage of scarce natural resources.
2) Optimum utilization of resources : Judicious allocation and optimum utilization of scarce resources is important for rapid economic process of the country
3) Development of backward areas : so as to realize balanced regional development, industries should be started at backward regions which helps to boost the quality of living in backward areas.
4) Self-reliance: it’s the duty of the business to assist the govt , in increasing exports and in reducing dependence on imports. it’ll help the state to become self-reliant
5) Development of small scale industries: Small scale industries are necessary for generating employment opportunities and for providing inputs to large scale industries.