DMCA POLICY OUR WEBSITE
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
BTECHCREATIONS.COM is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Before Downloading Any Contents From This Website You Must Follow These steps:
- Always Buy Original CDs From Your Nearest Store
- Check Your Country’s Copyright Policies.
- Do Not Sell Or Distribute Contents Downloaded From This Website.
- Always Use Contents Of This Website Only For Backup Purpose of Your Original CDs.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on BTECHCREATIONS.COM or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication a details the information listed in the following section.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:-
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Btechcreations.com’ search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to email@example.com
Also Send notifications to: Contact US Page
Please allow 2-3 business working days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Btechcreations.com, None of the files listed in this website are hosted on our server. All the files are hosted on external file hosts websites Like, Amazon Prime, Netflix,Youtube, Uptobox, Clicknupload, Google, Openload, Upfile and many more. Btechcreations.com, does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third party websites and does not have any involvement in the same.
WWW.BTECHCREATIONS.COM does not own this book/materials, neither created nor scanned. we provide the links which is already available on the internet. For any Queries, Disclaimer are Requested to kindly CONTACT US, We assured You we will do our best. We DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY, This Copy was Provided for students who are Financially Troubled but Deserving them. THANK YOU.